Wednesday 4 May 2016

LIP SWATCH TIME featuring KIKE's BEAUTY HUB

Hello Parfait beauties, trust everyone is doing well. I am currently going through a phase where I am obsessed with highlighters and lip colours. I was super happy when Kike of Kike's Beauty Hub sent me some lip goodies and I just had to swatch and review for all you beautiful people.

 Before I get swatching let me tell you give you all the gist on Kike. Kike owns Kike's beauty hub located at Suite 127 Veterans plaza, Gado Nasko way Kubwa, Abuja, Nigeria. They retail makeup as well as organic skin and hair care products. They take orders via Phone, BBM or email and also own a KAYMU store online and ship anywhere in Nigeria through DHL or NIPOST so you are sure your goodies will get to you in good time.
I will leave all her information below after the swatches.

 BLOT COSMETICS LUXE LIPS


I have been seeing this cosmetic brand around but have never actually seen where to purchase it from or bothered to find out to be honest. So when I saw it in the package I was excited as I don't  have any colour like it in my collection

Blot Cosmetics luxe lips Long-lasting lipgloss in "scream"
Like the description "Long lasting" its a long lasting lip colour that goes on like a gloss and dries to a matte lip colour. 
Its very matte but didn't drag or overly dry out my lips though I applied a lip balm
 before application. I wore the lip colour out and it did not budge through my eating and drinking and getting it off was quite a struggle. (Had to use coconut oil and left it on for a bit)
I would describe this colour as a bright pink based red. Super pretty. 
I paired this lip colour with Zaron lip pencil in "Stallion"


COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIP
I already own a few eye-shadows and lip colours from this brand but didn't have the colours Kike sent me. So I did a little dance when I saw them in the package.

 "SUNDAE"
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in "Sundae"



This colour went on a bit patchy and I had to layer it quite a bit to get it on smoothly. I would describe this as a bright blue based pink and its really pretty. You would definitely need to pair this with a lip liner so you don't end up looking like the Joker lol.

I paired this lip colour with Zaron lip pencil in "Prune Juice"

"MORE BETTER"
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in "More Better"
 I naturally gravitate towards colours like this, so when I first laid eyes on a swatch of this shade I have been searching for it and never found it (maybe I didn't search hard enough) So you can only imagine my joy as this was the first product I pulled out of the package.


This colour unlike "sundae" was much easy to apply and very opaque on first application and it wore well through out the day.


I would describe this colour as a deep plum purple (if that makes sense) and I paired it with Zaron lip pencil in "plum"
One my eyes I am wearing colours from the Sleek eyeshadow palette in "Sunset"
Hope you found this post helpful in some way especially my readers that love shopping online for makeup products.
Till my next post beauties, stay Parfait. xoxo
-
Products are from Kike's Beauty Hub
Address: Suite 127 Veterans plaza, Gado Nasko way Kubwa, Abuja.
BBM: 2BDB60DF
Phone: 08052219987
INSTAGRAM: beautyhubng

2 comments: