Monday 9 November 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW : BLACKUP

 Hello my beautiful parfait readers, how has everyone been? We are almost at the end of the year. How time flies right? Can't believe I was just laughing at people making new year resolutions because I know they would never keep them and yeah I will laugh at the same set of people again pretty soon Lol.
I recently contacted by  the gorgeous Tola, the Head trainer for Blackup Paris for West Africa ( Click Here to visit her blog) informing me of a package that BlackUp Paris had for me (Yaaay for Makeup Products lol)

The package contained some of the latest products from Blackup that I have actually been meaning to try out. So I was beyond excited when I got them.

BLACKUP PERFECT EYEBROW

What Blackup says
Blackup Perfect Eyebrow, thanks to the perfect design, perfectly defines the eyebrow line.
Its creamy texture guarantees a comfortable application and a powdered finish for an ultra-natural makeup
 I got this in SP02 which is a dark brown.
 The packaging is really cute, from the picture you can see it looks like a lipstick tube.
 The design is a bit funny, one side is pointed and the other is slanted.
I filled in the bottom and top parts of my brow with the pointed side and filled in any gaps with the slanted side.
Its really easy to use provided you are light handed cos you can go overboard if you are not careful.
 I really like this brow product and it lasted the whole day without fading but just a bit concerned on how to use it when the sharp end becomes flat. Maybe I'll use my angled eyebrow brush......will keep you guys posted.
They are available in 3 colours.

WATERPROOF SMOKY MATTE PENCIL
 Now this I was looking forward to trying, because I have used the waterproof smoky kohl pencil which was creamy and super soft so I wanted to know what the 'Matte' was all about.

What Blackup says
The waterproof smoky matte pencil associates a creamy formula and deep colours. This matte finishing must-have enhances the eyes in just one precision stroke, for a professional long lasting look
 I recieved this product in two shades MS07 which is a dark brown and MS01 a bright blue
 The pencils are very pigmented and have a matte finish to them which is different from the smokey kohl pencils that have a creamy (some of them have some shimmer) finish that dries matte.
 I especially love the brown as I have been looking for a pigmented brown eyeliner for my waterline.
These pencils come in 8 colours

2 in 1 LIP PENCIL
 Now these pencils originally came in 12 colours and Blackup recently released 6 new colours and I got two colours in my package.
 What Blackup says
This 2 in 1 pencil (pencil sharpener provided) glides on the lips to both define contours with high precision and coat lips with an intense semi matte veil 
I received JUM14 (light pink) and JUM18 (deep red)

 The pencils are creamy and very easy to apply and you can wear them as a lip colour, they also have a semi matte finish which is good enough for me to be honest. They also come with their own sharpeners attached to the cover.
 They are very pigmented and very long lasting. I wore the pink to a Photo-shoot and it stayed put the entire time and left a beautiful pink stain when I wiped it off with baby-wipes.

I also received a nail polish from their new polish collection which is amazing. Please check them out as the colours range from gorgeous nudes to beautiful reds and purples.
So there you have it my parfait beauties. Hope you found something you liked. I am very impressed with the new products and look forward to future releases by Blackup.
For more on Blackup Paris please visit www.blackupcosmetics.com
Also follow me on Instagram @parfaitvisage for more fun pictures and makeup looks.
Till my next post, remain Parfait xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Parfait visage, lovely blog post. I have the eyebrow pencil and I cannot agree more with you. But with a good angled brush, m sure I will get to the bottom of the tube.
    The matte pencils are not yet available for sale..... You're one luck gal. But pls tell me, can use it all over the lid as I sometimes use d khol pencils? Do you think it will work? Pls respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiiii. I havent tried using them all over my lids yet though I use the smoky khol ones all the time. I will try that and keep you posted. thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely work..... Parfait visage. I promise to always comment every single time i come on here......really need to try that Matt pencil again! Pls do a pictorial soon? Pretty pls.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuuuuu Omotola, will try to....Infact I will lol. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youuuuuu Omotola, will try to....Infact I will lol. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete