Friday 25 September 2015

Purples R'us


Hello Parfait beauties. I realized I haven't been doing a lot of my picture tutorials because I thought by now I would have conquered my fear and started a YouTube channel lol, well I haven't so I guess I will be doing a few more picture tutorials.


Without talking too much, I created this fun, autumn inspired look (the vamp season is upon us hahah) Hope you like it and will try it out in your spare time. As usual all products will be listed below. Have fun and have a parfait weekend. xoxo


1. Apply an eyeshadow base followed by a transition colour. 
    I used a brown shadow to build up warmth in my crease
2. Next I applied a matte plum eyeshadow to the outer v, blending into the crease.
3. Next i applied an iridescent purple eyeshadow to the lid.
4. I applied an iridescent pink eyeshadow to the inner corners of the eyes.
5. I applied a matte black eyeshadow to the outer corner to further deepen the crease colour
6. Next I applied my new favorite pair of lashes followed by liquid liner. 


7. At this stage you know the usual lol, highlighting and contouring.
8. I applied a black eyeliner to the waterline
9. Next I smudged out the liner with a purple eyeshadow
10. My favorite part of makeup.....highlighter application :D 
11. Viola, the finished eye look.
I finished the look with nude lips.





I couldn't resist pairing this look with vampy lips.
Hope you enjoyed the post, products will be listed below.
love you guys xoxo.

PRODUCT LIST.
FACE
Blackup mattifying primer
Mac prolongwear nourishing waterproof foundation
LA girl pro concealer in Fawn, creamy biege and toast.
Maybelline powder in cacao
Blackopal oil absorbing pressed powder in cafe au lait
Bennye luxury powder in banana 
Blackup sublime powder in nps01
Blackup blush in BL07

EYES
Jordana eyebrow pencil in brown
blackopal eyebrow pencil in darkbrown
Twofaced shadow Insurance 
Grimas eyeshadow (brown)
Plum and black eyeshadow colours from the sleek palette (name rubbed off)
Urban decay eyeshadows in fishnet and scratch
Elf liquid Liner
Muapro Eyelashes in #605
Blackup kohl pencil in ks01 

LIPS
Nude lips
Nyx lipliner in brown
Jordana New matte lipstick in 47 Nude
Makeup revolution Intense Lacquer in more than I could give
Vampy Lips
Grimas lipstick (name rubbed off but any reddish brown will do)
Blackup lipstick no 22
Sleek makeup lipstick in coral reef.






1 comment:

  1. I loooove d nude lips gosh!!!!! I know it's all about the purple eyes..... But gosh! Nude lips get me everytime! Lovely eye work as always Parfait visage!!!!!

    ReplyDelete