Monday 25 January 2016

Happy New year (Update)

Happy new year Parfait Beauties. I know I deserve to be flogged for always being M.I.A. There is a good reason for this particular disappearance (No, I am not making excuses) I am actually really active on my Instagram page (@parfaitvisage) and I recently started a youtube channel (yaaay!) Yes I conquered my fear and went for it. I also opened my own beauty/Makeup studio and it is the best thing that I have done for myself.



Have you ever felt you needed a space to be creative and to just express you love and passion for all things beauty and makeup? or a cozy environment for your clients to come to experience beauty transformations and consultations.That's exactly how I felt for the past five years. My love for makeup and beauty didn't just happen because I happen to be blessed with the skills, I actually took it a step further to go to beauty school for three years to perfect my craft. So it was fulfilling to be able to bring my small vision to life and Hopefully by the grace of God expand from here. Please check out pictures from the set up below.











I cater to walk in clients (by appointment only please:  call 07087846055 to book an appointment) and also offer home service upon request.
I also started a YouTube channel as I mentioned earlier, where I post beauty and makeup tutorials and its been a great learning experience. I give it to YouTube gurus as making a video is a process I tell you lol.
You can visit my YouTube channel Here and Please don't forget to subscribe in order to be updated whenever I post a new video, also share and also comment as your feedback will help me become much better.
Also follow my Instagram page Here if you are not following already so you dont miss out on all the juiciness.
Till my next post. Love you guys so much and thank you for all the support. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment