Thursday 23 July 2015

NEW PRODUCT PURCHASE : Muapro.

Hello parfait beauties, feels like I haven't been here in forever and I hate feeling this way so I am making a serious effort to give 85 percent of my attention to this blog :)
Okay, onto the business of the day. I have been on the hunt for a new foundation as I am tired of all my other ones and for some funny reason, my skin doesn't quite agree with any of my foundations anymore.
Another thing I realized is that of recent my skin has been loving cream foundations and whenever I wear anything remotely oil-free, my skin revolts....talk about old age lol. So until I understand why, I have been reaching for my mac full coverage foundation and its been holding up.

So the other day I was on instagram and I came across this makeup page that stock makeup products @muapro and out of curiosity I decided to visit their site www.mauprong.com and I immediately searched for  the Mac Pro Longwear nourishing waterproof foundation (will explain reasons when I review this foundation) and did a little dance when I found out they stock it.
I also decided to purchase some lashes...a girl can never have too many lashes right?lol

 It came in a pretty silver envelope type packaging. Loved it.
 
 The contents.
 
 Love the pretty pink bow holding the stack of lashes.

 Mac prolong wear Nourishing waterproof foundation.
N7,500
Muapro Lashes in #605
Three pairs N1,500
 
I ordered on Tuesday evening and received it on Wednesday evening. Overall I was very impressed with the delivery time and the packaging and would be purchasing more stuff from them in the nearest future. You guys (in Nigeria) should definitely check them out as they stock some hard to find products at fantastic prices. Until my next post, stay parfait xoxo.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment