Monday 11 May 2015

Lemons and Yellow

Hiiiii people (Big grin) So anyone that know me well knows I am obsessed with the colour yellow. I love yellow dresses. Infact I have this yellow top that I have worn to death, I'm sure my neighbors think that's the only top I own lol.
So the other day I went to see the movie Avengers; Age of ultron (standing ovation) with my gorgeous friend Lovelyn and I wore as you would have guessed by now, a long yellow dress. Usually I am quite neutral when it comes to makeup on myself when going out but I decided to try something a bit more fun and colourful. So if you have extra time to spare, here is a picture tutorial below
As always all products used will be listed below.
 
  1. After defining the brow and priming the eyelid, I applied some highlighter to the brow bone
  2. Next I applied a light brown eyeshadow above the crease, this is my transition colour.
  3. I applied a brown shadow to the crease.
  4. Next I applied a matte reddish purple colour to outer V blending into the crease.
 
 
  5. With a flat shader brush, I applied an olive green colour to the lid.
  6.  I applied a matte true purple on the lower lash line after lining the water line with a black pencil
  7.  Next I applied liquid liner to my upper lash line winging it out at the end.
  8. Next I applied some false lashes to enhance the overall look.
 
 
I finished off by applying my complexion products and lip colour and ran out to meet my friend.
 
PRODUCTS
Face.
Blackup perfect mattifying Primer
Blackup foundation FL04 and FLO3
LA girl pro conceal in warm honey
Blackup contouring stick no 3
Blackup two way cake Tw01
Blackopal Loose powder in 02 light
Sleek contour kit medium
Blackup sublime powder NPS01
 
Eyes.
Urban decay primer potion
Blackopal brow pencil
Glazzi eyeshadow palette.
Grimas eyeshadow (brown,dark brown and purple)
Inglot AMC gel liner no 77
Mabrook eyeliner in Black
Beelashes no 747M
 
Lips.
Zaron cosmetics lip pencil in prune Juice
Mac lipstick in pink nouveau
Blackup lipstick no 18 (my fave)
 
There you have it parfait beauties. Hope you have fun recreating the look. Don't forget to follow me on instagram @parfaitvisage ( I post a lot more on there lol)
Have a fab week darlings xoxo.


6 comments:

  1. I just got here and I'm loving u already....great job darl. Pls do u know where I can get zaron products??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice you seem to love the blackUp contouring stick in no.3. Isn't that a bit too dark? I wear not 12 and no.3 Contouring stick was given to me......Am I doing something wrong? Also, is UD primer the best eyeshadow primer pls.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii. In my honest opinion I think the contouring stick in number three is quite universal I think as it suits a lot of skin tones. I use it cos I like my contours to be very defined but I really blend it out when I want a natural finish. Also I like the UD primer portion a lot though I prefer the Marykay eyeshadow primer but cant seem to find them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No 3. Contouring stick is a must for every Mua, I think, but I have tried the number 4 as well..... I needed to blend extra tho. But the result was beautiful nonetheless ....... So I guess, there are 2 or possibly more shades for everyone.... it just depends on how subtle or intense you want ur contour to be.

      Delete
    2. No 3. Contouring stick is a must for every Mua, I think, but I have tried the number 4 as well..... I needed to blend extra tho. But the result was beautiful nonetheless ....... So I guess, there are 2 or possibly more shades for everyone.... it just depends on how subtle or intense you want ur contour to be.

      Delete
    3. Yup, couldn't agree more. I love number 4 as well. Looking forward to trying the number 2 as I love the fact that the contour shade is more of a neutral toned shade that would show beautifully on fairer skin tones.

      Delete