Tuesday 24 February 2015

Gothic/RiRi Inspired Pictorial.

Hello Parfait princesses and queens, so the gist is that I planned to do a valentine inspired look but couldn't due to last minute work issues but then again, there were loads of pretty valentine's day inspired makeup posts so crisis averted lol.
So today's post is inspired by a recent picture of Rihanna that practically took over instagram. The picture I saw was apparently altered (her lippie was enhanced) but never the less it was a stunning look. 
 

 
 So I decided to create my own version and share with you guys how I achieved my own result. As always all products will be listed below and please share and comment. Till my next post, remain parfait. xoxo
 
  
 
  1.  I applied my shadow base and followed with a cool toned light brown eyeshadow in above the crease
  2. Next I applied a darker cool toned brown shadow to the crease blending out with a burgundy eyeshadow.
  3. I applied a matte peachy eyeshadow to the eyelid creating a soft cut crease.
  4. Next I applied my black gel liner for a winged liner effect.
  5. I applied a kohl black pencil to the waterline and smudged it out with some brown eyeshadow.
  6. What do we do without false lashes? (huge grin) 

And Viola....Photoshoot time!

PRODUCTS
FACE
Blackup up perfect mattifying primer
Blackup mattifying fluid foundation in NFL04
Mac full coverage foundation in NC55
Mac studio finish concealer in NC42
Mac mineralize skin finish in medium dark and dark
Blackup two way cake in tw01
Mac blush in raizin
Blackopal blush in 09 raisin
Black radiance baked bronzer in ginger snap.
 
EYES
Blackopal eyeliner pencil
Eyeshadows from coastal scents neutral shadow palette
Inglot gel liner in no 77
Mabrook waterproof kohl pencil.
Ardell #119 eyelashes.
 
LIPS
Carmex lip balm
BM Pro long lasting lipgloss in chai
Blackup lipstick no 11.
 
Follow me on facebook
instagram
@parfaitvisage
 

2 comments: