Friday 23 January 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW : BM PRO Long lasting Lipgloss in CHAI

 Hello beauties. Thank God its Friday. Who is turning up this weekend? Who wants to invite me? (big smile) For as long as I can remember I have been a massive fan of dark lippies. Burgundy, plum, brown, black, indigo, you name it...I love it. There is something sultry about dark lips, very seductive, mysterious, confident, do I really need to keep explaining at this point lol.


So I have been stalking the BM PRO website from the moment I saw this lipgloss on Banke Meshida-Lawal's instagram page (Banke is the CEO and head makeup artist at BM PRO makeup) I just knew I had to have it and then boom one day she announces that it will be available for sale at her studio and that was the moment I started my plot and plan to grab it.
 

I am not very good at describing colours but I would describe the colour to be a dark pinky burgundy (don't know if that makes sense) which I absolutely love. This lipgloss is not the typical liquid shiny gloss, it has a mousse like texture that dries matte and opaque.


This gloss has a sponge applicator that makes it easy to apply. It feels quite light on the lips. If you have dry or chapped lips, I wouldn't recommend this but if you really want to wear it then apply a good chap stick or lip balm before applying it.


In terms of taking this off, it came off quite easily with my makeup remover wipes though it took a tad longer to get off than my matte lipsticks so I don't know if its a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.


I honesty don't know if I would be repurchasing this as I haven't quite fallen in love with it just yet though the colour is gorgeous.
A friend got this for me from the BM PRO store in Lekki phase 1 Lagos and it retails for N4000 (four thousand naira) If you happen to purchase it let me know what you think.
Have a fantastic Friday princesses, Much love xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog dear....thanks for sharing. I have d same gloss but in shade 'redd' I always have to pair with lipstick cos it is too dry amd keeps cracking....otherwise, I love it! I got mine for three thousand something on the Jumia website last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Lovveeee your blog as well. Had so much hope for the CHAI but the cracking is killing me.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love this lip colour. I actually stalked you from a comment you left on beauty in Lagos about manetabolism. Iv been trying to get some for ages, please help! Lol. How are you finding it so far? It looks so effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roses omg! sorry it took so long to respond. Manetabolism is great, I think it worked great, helped thicken my hair a bit and improved my skin texture funny enough. I think you can get some from www.olori.com.ng (if you are in Nigeria)under hair supplements.xoxo

      Delete