Monday 19 January 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW : BEE LASHES

Happy new year parfait beauties. We thank God for life and the grace to see the new year. How is everyone? How many of you made new year resolutions? (sips coffee) and how many of those new year resolutions includes lashes?
Yup, Lashes. Come on lashes are life, lashes equal glam, lashes can take any look from drab to fab and I just discovered a lash brand that's amazing and extremely affordable. Drum rolls please.....BEE LASHES.
BEE lashes is a lash brand by a colleague and awesome makeup artist Abisola of Ashabee. I have been meaning to try her lashes but couldn't quite give up my love for Ardell lashes but I can honestly say that I am a convert as these are awesome and very comparable to the Ardell ones for half the price. score!


                   

So she sent me these four pairs of lashes and I was literally jumping for joy when I opened the package. I got the #48, #43 (my fave) #747s and #747m.
The #43 is very comparable to the Ardell demi whispies which I absolutely love.
The #48 are gorgeous and are shaped like pixie lashes perfect for that Barbie doll dramatic look.
The #747m and #747s are very natural looking and great for the "oh my lashes are naturally fabulous" kinda look.


 The bands on the lashes are invisible so it gives the illusion that the lashes are naturally yours (come on, we have all told that lie at some point lol) They are weightless and don't feel heavy at all. These are also very comfortable to wear and doesn't cause any discomfort to me at all.


As I said the lashes are very affordable as they retail for N700 (seven hundred naira) a pair. They offer door to door delivery and you can get an additional discount if you order a dozen and above (You could get them at N500 a piece). To order please call BEE LASHES on 08034402780.
Have a fantastic week parfait princesses. Much love xoxo





2 comments:

  1. I love the #43 and #48 bee lashes any day!🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got d #747m but im going for the #48 next.Love hw lightweight and natural they feel..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete