Tuesday 9 December 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Inglot Freedom sustem eyeshadow in 15 and 605.

Hello gorgeous Parfait people. I have missed you guys so much. What has everyone been up to? Well I have been working and trying to get better from an unhealthy addiction to coffee (story for another day)
For today's post I have decided to do a review on the Inglot freedom system eyeshadows. Since the Inglot store opened at the palms mall in Lekki, I have been in there one too many times..(love the staff...the ladies are gorge) I have made some purchases and have been meaning to review them but just couldn't wait but for this I had to restrain myself and took pictures first for your viewing pleasure.



 

These eyeshadows don't come in the traditional eyeshadow pots with the lid, they come in a clear plastic wrap inside the packaging. They are designed to be fitted into the Inglot freedom system palette which you can purchase at the Inglot store as well. The palette gives you the liberty to mix and match colors and products for easy carriage hence the name "freedom system"
 
 
Left: No 15.
Right: No 605.



 
I am not very good with colour description and the picture probably doesn't do the eyeshadows justice but no 15 is like a metallic peachy gold with tiny flecks of shimmer and the No 605 is a metallic bronzy cranberry (if that makes sense but you get the idea)


No 15 and 605


No 605
 
No 15.

Overall I LOVE these shadows, they are super pigmented and stay put and vibrant without an eyeshadow base.
They retail for N950 each and you can purchase them at the Inglot store located at the Palms Shopping mall Lekki, Lagos. (Shoprite)

Merry Christmas in advance and be Parfait.
2015 will be Great! xoxo 



3 comments: