Tuesday 28 October 2014

CURIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL

Hi parfait beauties, I have missed everyone and missed blogging like no man's business. I tried doing a picture tutorial last week but the weather and lighting wouldn't let me win so I threw in the towel and had green tea with lemon instead (the joys of rainy season...lol) However I promised myself that I would post a tutorial today no matter what.
 
The look I did today was inspired by the sleek "curious" eyeshadow palette. I used to love this palette so much and used it every single day till I thought I lost it and what do you know, the prodigal palette returned today.
 
Without further rambling I present a look I appropriately titled "CURIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL" Enjoy the tutorial and as always all products will be listed below.

 
 
 
  1. I started by applying my transition colour above the crease with a large blending brush.
  2. Next with a pointed crease brush, I applied a matte burgundy colour to the crease.
  3. With a large eyeshadow brush I applied some black eyeshadow and blended that into the burgundy shadow.
  4. With a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied a metallic deep Bronzy colour to the inner half of the eyelid.

                                          

  5. With the same brush, I applied a champagne gold eyeshadow to the middle of the eyelid
  6. I smudged some matte burgundy eyeshadow to the lower lash line.
  7. Next I defined the upper lash line with a gel liner and also lined the waterline with a black pencil.
  8. Because no look is ever truly complete without false lashes.....I added lashes.


     9. I finished the look by adding some blush and bronzer.

     10. What better way to brighten up this look than with two gorgeous lippies (one is never truly   enough and please ignore the pout.) 


And there you have it beautiful people.
 
 Have yourselves a gorgeous week and don't forget to follow us on instagram @parfaitvisage
PRODUCTS
 
FACE
Revlon colourstay foundation in toffee and caramel
Mac mineralized skinfinish natural in medium dark and dark
Blackopal loose powder in light.
Blackopal oil absorbing pressed powder in rich mocha (contour)
Mac blush in Raisin
Blackup sublime powder in NPS01
 
EYES
Davis pencil in no 18 and Nabi eye pencil in Brown (eyebrows)
Marykay eyeshadow primer
Metallic deep bronze and champagne gold from Sleek Curious Palette.
Black and matte burgundy eyeshadow from Sleek PPQ palette.
Inglot freedom system eyeshadow in no 55
Inglot gel liner no 77
Mabrook waterproof kohl pencil in black.
Ardell demi wispies lashes.
 
LIPS
Blackup lipstick in 31M
House of Tara matte lipstick in Onitsha.


2 comments:

  1. Probably my fave look. funny i wouldn't think to try those eye shadow colors but they came out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur look so much. pls can u recommend where i can get the inglot gel liner on the mainland.

    ReplyDelete