Monday 18 August 2014

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN....Latifah's Makeover.

Hello parfait beauties. Its a beautiful Monday morning and I just love Mondays. Mondays remind me of a new chance, a new opportunity to start afresh and do what I couldn't do last week (basically this is me trying to get you to love Mondays :))

Today I will be sharing the products and a bit on how I achieved this look on Latifah. Latifah is fast becoming my muse and I just love that she shares my passion for minimal eyes and dark lips and did I mention she has impeccable fashion sense?

She was going for an evening event and she had an all white and nude ensemble so I decided to keep the look clean and simple, neutral eyes, winged liner and drama on the lips.


 
I started by applying Clarins beauty flash balm ( love this product) mixed with black up mattifying primer to moisturize and fill in her pores and also mattify any shiny areas on her skin.
Then I mixed blackup cosmetics full coverage foundation in number's 5 and 7 with blackup mattifying fluid foundation in number 7 (sounds like a lot I know but I had to mix to get her exact match and they also served as concealers for highlighting and contouring)
I set under her eyes with blackup two way cake TW01 and set the rest of the face with TW01 and TW11.
I applied Jordana bronzer for some light and contoured slightly with sleek contour kit in medium followed by Blackup blush in NBL 10 to the apple of her cheeks.



For the eyes, I filled in her brows with black opal eyebrow pencil in brown, the applied blackup sublime powder in PS06 to her entire lid with a fluffy blending brush. I applied some blackup pearl powder to her inner tear duct for some sparkle. Then lined her upper lash line with blackup pen eyeliner and lining the lower lash line with Blackup khol pencil.
I finished off by adding two coats of blackup vibrating lengthening mascara to her lashes.

 
 
Finally for the lips (My fave) I lined her lips with blackup matte lipstick in M29 and filled in the rest of the lips with Blackup lipstick in no 13
 
 


And there you have it, she was ready to take over the world....well take over the party heheh.
Have a Parfait week dolls. See you in my next post. xoxo

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @parfaitvisage
And facebook www.facebook.com/ParfaitVisageMUA.

4 comments:

  1. I love the eyes, the brows, oh the lip color is beautiful, have to try it out. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! It's not all about colors all the time. Sometimes clean look is d way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please how much do the blackup foundations retail for?

    ReplyDelete