Monday 4 August 2014

Pink and then Glitter

Hello parfait beauties, trust everyone is doing well. I have missed blogging a lot and you know when life gets in the way its kinda hard to keep up but I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible.

Without further rambling I created this look a while back but never got to post it though I have a picture up on instagram and yes if you are not following, you really should be @parfaitvisage.

Please find below the pictorial I did for the look and all the products used will be listed as well. Have a parfait week and see you guys in my next post xoxo


 
1. Start with clean eye area. I applied a gold highlight to my brow bone area.
2. I applied a midtone brown to my crease blending out to meet the brow bone highlight
3. Next I applied a pink shadow to the crease.
4. I then applied a black eyeshadow to the outer v.
 
 
5. I applied the same pink eyeshadow to my eyelid area blending into the black on the outer v.
6. I applied a glitter primer and then followed with pink glitter to the middle of the lids
7. Next I applied a black liner to my upper lash line.
8. Before applying the false lashes I applied some pink eyeshadow and glitter to the lower lash line.



 


9. I applied some concealer to my under eye area.
10. This helps to brighten the overall eye area and also provides a subtle highlight.


And here is the finished look. I applied some a nude lipstick and some gloss and added some blush and bronzer to the cheek area.

 

 
PRODUCT LIST
FACE
Revlon colourstay foundation in caramel
LA girl pro concealer in fawn and warm honey
Mac blush in Hushabye
Jordana bronzer
Blackopal loose powder in light
Zaron mattifying compact powder in zz10
EYES
Elf glitter primer
Pink eyeshadow from the 180 colour palette.
Mabrook black eyeshadow
Mabrook waterproof eyeliner
Elf liquid eyeliner
Pink glitter (name had rubbed off)
Blackopal lash defining mascara
False lashes from Sitpretty Studio
LIPS
LA girl crème lipstick in forbidden love
Blackup lipshine no1
 

2 comments:

  1. Glitter is very very important in life......dunno why many people run from it.....I didn't realose elf had a glittter adhesive.....ill try it.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete