Saturday 9 August 2014

GREEN WITH ENVY

Hello parfait beauties trust your week went well. What did you all get up to? Today's pictorial is titled green with envy. I don't wear eyeshadows on normal days but whenever I get the chance to blog I usually loveeeeeee eyeshadows.

Lets get to it shall we and as usual products will be listed below. Have a parfait week and go green with envy xoxo.



1. I started out with a dark matte green applied to my outer v
2. Next I applied a shimmery green eyeshadow to the rest of the lid with exception to the middle of the lid.
3.Next I am blending out any harsh lines with a small blending brush.
4. Next I apply a bright lemon green eyeshadow to the center of the lid.

 
5. I am lining my eyes with a liquid eyeliner.
6. With an angled brush I apply a bright purple eyeshadow to my lower lash line.
7. Here I am applying my false lashes and making sure the purple eyeshadow meets the liquid eyeliner
8. I am just finishing the makeup with some powder and blush.

And here is the finished look.


PRODUCTS USED
FACE
Blackup full coverage foundation in HC05 and HC07
Blackopal loose powder in light
Zaron mattifying compact powder in ZZ10
Mac blush in format
Sleek contour kit in medium
EYES
All eye colours from the house of tara high intensity pigment palette in Hajia Gambo Sawaba (read my review here HERE)
Mabrook waterproof black eyeliner
Elf liquid eyeliner
Black opal lash defining mascara
false lashes #747 s from Sitpretty studio
LIPS
Blackup jumbo pencil no 3
Blackup Lip laquer no 8.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We shall try it! This mabrook eyeliner is the truth btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu. Mabrook eyeliner...giving life since 1734 lol

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million Uche. I use different eyebrow pencils. from Blackopal to House of Tara.

    ReplyDelete